Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 Days of Thankfulness

I know I am a few days late starting this but i''l bring my thanks up to speed. I will be posting something I am thankful for the whole month of November. This will be an activity for everyone to do themselves as well. You can all dig deeply and figure out lots of different things in your lives you are thankful for.
 
1. I am thankful for my Charlie Granger. I love him with all my heart! He isn't much of a picture person so I have to take what I can get.
 
 
2. I am thankful for my Maggie Girl. She is my fur child.
 
 
3. I am thankful for my baby sister Caroline! She is my best friend and I am also thankful we are so close.
 
 
4. I am thankful for my middle sister Kate. We don't see much of each other these days but I still love her dearly and keep her in my prayers.
 
 
 
5. I am thankful for my Daddy! He treats my sisters and I so good and I love him so much. He has done so much for me growing up and if I could be half the parent my Daddy has been to me I will have accomplished a lot.
 
 
Those are the things I am thankful for in my catch up of 30 days od thankfulness. I hope to be able to post every day of thanksgiving but if not I will of course catch up and make there be 30 thanks.
 
"Give thanks always for all things unto God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" Ephesians 5:20
 
~ Miss Nikki
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment