Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stromboli

This lovely Sunday afternoon I was busy pinteresting, trying to figure out what to fix for supper this evening. I hadn't planned on blogging about my meal but it was too yummy to pass up. I had only taken a picture once the Stromboli was cooled and cut up, that's why I only have one photo. 

Stromboli:
1 package Pillsbury pizza dough
1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese (I used piggly wiggly brand)
1 package pepperoni
2 Italian sausages
Mushrooms
1 jar marinara sauce
Italian seasoning to taste

I started by dividing the pizza dough in half. My granny doesn't like Italian sausage so I made one with pepperoni and mushrooms and one with pepperoni and Italian sausage. I bought a package of Italian sausage which contained 5 sausages. I only used two of the five. After rolling out the dough I rubbed olive oil all over the dough, yes I used mt hands. The add as much pepperoni as you see fit, I added one solid layer. After add whatever toppings you desire. It's basically like pizza so just think about what you like on your pizza. The flavors are endless. I crumbled the Italian sausage on once it was drained and I was able to crumble it in my hands. Add cheese last. Roll up so you have a log. After it's rolled up rub more olive oil on top and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. I also sprinkled some cheese and some mushrooms and pepperoni so I could tell the two logs apart. Coo until it's Golden brown. Let cool before trying to move off a pan or cut into slices. Serve with warm marinara sauce.


It was amazing and so so easy! I hope y'all tryit out for yourselves and enjoy it as much as I did!

Miss Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment