Friday, October 16, 2015

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday friends!  I'm linking up today for Five on Friday with DARCICHRISTINALIZ, and NATASHA.

So glad to have Friday upon us! This weekend Charlie and I are planning on spending time with family and just relaxing. We like our weekends that way. This is my first five on friday and i'm so excited! I love to look at and read others and have been reading them for a good little while now. I'm happy to be able to share what's going on on my life will all of y'all.

One.
I've started to narrow my list of decorations for our wedding down to a few looks I really like. I'm really into white pumpkins. They're pretty and almost classic, and there are so many things you can do with them!




Two.
I found a great wrap poncho at of all places WALMART! It's great, not too heavy and so nice and cozy. Something even better about this cute fall peice is that it was less than $14! You can find it here. Poncho


Women's Fashion Ruana, Oversized Wrap Poncho

I'd love to wear it belted like this to.


Three.
I've been working on Charlie and i's registries and our wedding website and it's finally up but not nearly finished. We still have to take our engagement pictures. Charlie is difficult in this area. He hates having his picture taken. Check out our soon to be finished Wedding Website! The knot has made it so easy for us to set everything up.

Four.
I love seeing pumpkins everywhere! For sale everwhere, on peoples porches, on my porch. It's great to see everyone's creativity in how they decorate with this great fall staple. I've been loving these







Five.
Since before too long i'll have a brand new monogram i've been thinking about all kinds of things i'd like to do with it, without going all too crazy. 




That's a pretty random list but I think I hit all the bases, Clothes, home, and accessories. 

Thank's for stopping in today, have a safe weekend and Happy Friday!

"And we know that in all tings God works for the good of those who love him"  Romans  8:28

Miss Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment