Sunday, November 9, 2014

Life on the water

  

I hope everyone is having a fabulous sunday. I'l kick it off today with my thanks.
 
8. I am thankful for Arvin Skiffs. Arvin skiffs are the homemade skiffs my Grandpork makes still, even though he is 77 years old. He shares his secrets with my boyfriend Charlie because he only has three grand daughters. Yet another reason I have to be thankful for my Charlie is he has taken such an interest in my grandporks well being. Arvin skiffs have tremendously influenced my life. I have lived on the water my whole life. Fishing, duck hunting, and just loving the water as much as I do wouldn't be as possible if he hadn't made these boats.
 
 
  
 
 
 
9. I am thankful for Nature. I love being outside and seeing all the beautiful things in nature god has given us.
 
 
 Nature lets us have the privilege of being outdoorsman and woman.
 
 
Some think the woods are ugly and are just leaves and dirt, but I know every leave was touched by Jesus and was set right where it lies for us to see.

 
Every tree is different not a single one is the same. Just like people.
 
"He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not whither;  And in whatever He does He prospers" Psalm 1:3
 
~ Miss Nikki
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment