Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bean Boots.

The title of this post is Bean Boots, but the post is really about LL Bean in general. I love it so much. My Bean boots are quite fabulous though. Those ugly little boots are just as comfortable and durable as anything. 


I can do just about anything in these shoes. Just slide them on and go. I recently went to goodwill and found another LL Bean find. I found a vintage sweater, LL Bean embroidered label, warm and cozy, right size and all. I was so excited when my sister Mattie found it rummaging through the aisles. That sweater will last me a lifetime. As it may have lasted someone else too. The sweater is a peach color with a lovely design with blues and greens and whites. Pictures will come later.


Another picture of my wonderful boots because one just wasn't enough. 

So I haven't heard from one of my viewers since I started my blog and I would love to hear from all of you. Please Tell me how you feel about any part of my blog, my posts, the bible verses, my topics, Hope to hear from y'all soon!

"Let all that you do be done in love" 1 Corinthians 16:14

~ Miss Nikki 

2 comments:

  1. Love my Bean boots. Have had them for years!! Unfortunately, I've noticed the sweaters are not quite as nice as my vintage ones. Such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I found a few vintage LL Bean sweaters at goodwill this winter as well as my grandma had some old wool ones. So cozy!

    ReplyDelete