Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Introducing Miss Nikki

Hey ya'll!
My name is Nikki, I am 19 years old and live in the wonderful North Carolina. I believe in Jesus Christ and lots of old southern traditions. I cook the old fashioned way and I send thank you notes. I love crafting and country music. I intend to share my recipes, crafts, and lots of life's adventures with ya'll. 

Above is my wonderful boyfriend Charlie, who has been waltzing around with my heart for almost five years now. I'm sure you will all be getting to know him just as much as myself. We have the most perfect little family, Charlie, Maggie (our black lab), and myself. 


We love Miss Maggie very dearly and spoil her accordingly. We love to go hunting together, all three of us. What a better way to understand what all god has given us. "Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows, and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me" Genesis 27: 3
Although we don't always take a bow. It's rather hard to shoot a duck out of the sky without a shotgun. 


The view from our duck blind is one of my favorites. If only I could see it all the time. Hunting makes me feel so much closer to god. Most people would think otherwise but he gave us the beautiful days and the wet, cold days, he gave us the birds in the sky, gave me the recipes to fix him up with, and he gave someone the tools to invent my gun. It's much better to be sitting in a blind or a deer stand thinking about God than to be sitting in church thinking about hunting. 

~ Miss Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment