Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pretty is as Pretty does.

"3 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight." 1 Peter 3: 3-4

Above is a verse I believe in strongly and think every girl should read. My granny always said to me, and still says to me, "Pretty is as pretty does!" You should strive to be beautiful and look your best, but what means the most is what comes from inside. Your actions speak much louder than any words. 

 Here are a couple pictures of my love on this lovely Wednesday morning. Maggie is enjoying the cooler weather just as much as I am. It's now getting into the season for slow cooking and baking cookies. I'll have some recipes up before too long so you can follow along and try your hand at cooking! 

~Miss Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment