Monday, October 20, 2014

New Mugs!

I was recently piddling around downtown, shopping around some little stores and I stumbled along a quaint little store called the Cottage Junkie. I loved it! They had old rustic southern everything. I found the cutest set of mugs for Charlie and I.

I bought them and loved them, yet have not used them for an odd reason. I bought them and gave them to my sister so she could in return give them to us for Christmas. I was hoping it would help my little 15 year old sister out too. Since she has no money of her own, she can still give us a gift and we know we love them. I will still be as excited as I am now when I get them at Christmas.

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18: 10

~ Miss Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment