Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wednesday Whereabouts.

With exams and school around I haven't had any time to check the blog. I apologize about that. Lets play a quick game of catch up. 

10. I am thankful my Jesus. He is the one constant I know has always been walking with me. 

11. I am thankful for Heat. Last night it was 19 degrees here in Washington, NC and I am o thankful we had a heater that worked so i could sleep all warm and cozy.

12. I am thankful for a place to go home to. I am in school away from where I have lived my whole life and am getting pretty homesick. I want so bad for the semester to be over so I can go home to Manteo. I miss my little island. 

13. I am thankful for the first respondents. I have witnessed two terrible wrecks right by where I am living right now, one fatal. I know the people who show up first helped save many peoples lives in those two wrecks. I pray every day for people in car accidents. Since my accident in October cars are terrifying, you never know what is going to happen.

14. I am thankful for good food. I am surrounded with all kinds of food when people in other countries are starving. My dilemma is picking what I want to eat when they have to take anything they can get just to survive. 

15. I am thankful for kind people. When a stranger is kind to you it is a rare thing these days. If I can be kind to someone and make their day maybe they will pass on the kindness. 

16. I am thankful for good shoes. I have a show obsession and I believe they make an outfit. I am so glad I am blessed to have so many even though I don't need so many.

17. I am thankful for southern traditions. I am very grateful to have two lovely southern women for my grandmothers. They have tough me so much that I will always treasure in my heart and be able to pass it down to my own children today. Here are a few southern traditions you can keep alive.


18.  I am thankful for North Carolina.  I am so blessed to have grown up in the land of the pines. I believe my beautiful state has molded me into the lady I am today. 


19. Today I am thankful for my life. Most people are only thankful for things in their lives but my life is precious to me. I was given a gist by not only my parents but from Jesus. He gave me a life to live through him and to show people his story and his love. 

I hope has a blessed rest of this chilly Wednesday. I hope I will be able to post again tomorrow sometime. 

~Miss Nikki






No comments:

Post a Comment