Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy fall y'all!

Fall is in the air and it's beautiful. Mums and pumpkins everywhere. My Mine (grandmother) is the president of a garden club board and is crazy about flowers. She makes beautiful arrangements and her flowers are always lovely. My uncle and his wife were recently married in Newbern NC, where a mumfest is held. Needless to say we had plenty of mums left over after the rehearsal dinner. 


Today was 81 degrees but I still decided to dress for the season. I love when i get to get my jeans out. The little bear in the mum was because Newbern's little mascot are bears. I thought it gave my mum a little more character so I kept him. He is just too cute.


I'm only in college and can't afford much of an extravagant fall arangement but I printed out a cute  monogram and got some baby pumpkins to add a little festivity to my humble abode. 


Please excuse the cord. In the process of decorating I was also hiding my phone charger. My rustic wood frame was only $8 at walmart. I'm sure they still have them, and I made my print out myself. This decor will take me through halloween and then up until thanksgiving. Then i'll break my bank trying to make everything as Christmas should be.

~ Miss Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment